Subject: 27th Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism Paestum October 30 - November 2 2025
From: "Eventi Leader" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 19:42:32 +0300

Minister of Culture of Estonia H.E. Ms. Heidy Purga

cc

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Estonia to Italy H.E. Mr.
Mr. Lauri Bambus          
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Italy to Estonia H.E. Mr.
Stefano Catani

President of Association Italia - Estonia Ms. Ulle Toode

The 27th edition of the Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism
will take place in Paestum 

from Thursday, October 30 to Sunday, November 2, 2025 at Next former
Cafasso Tobacco Factory.

The Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism confirms itself as a
unique international event as home:

-of the first and biggest Exhibition Hall in the world dedicated to
archaeological heritage and tourism-archaeological destinations;

- of ArchaeoVirtual, the first international exhibition of interactive and
virtual technologies;

- of the only Workshop with European Buyers dedicated to Cultural Tourism.

A successful format, as testified by the prestigious annual collaborations
of Unesco, UN Tourism, Italian Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Tourism
with Enit, in addition to the results of the 2024 edition which had: 8.500
visitors, 150 exhibitors with 20 foreign Countries, 110 conferences and
meetings with 600 speakers in 6 halls working together at the same time,
30 European and Italian buyers, 150 journalists.

We would be honored to have your participation with a free of charge stand
of mt. 3x2, to promote, in an international context, the cultural tourism
of your Country. 

Please find attached all the information.

Estonia has been present in the Exhibition Hall of the Exchange for many
years.

RESERVED TO EXHIBITORS THAT BUY A STAND IN ADDITION TO THE FREE OF CHARGE
ONE

In order to guarantee the best promotion of the archaeological
destinations of Foreign Exhibitors, the Mediterranean Exchange of
Archaeological Tourism offer the Countries that buy another stand in the
Exhibition Hall in addition to the one offered free of charge the
opportunity to present archaeological itineraries and sites at the
ArchaeoIncoming Hall on Thursday, October 30 (from 15 to 18.30).

Thanking you for the attention, we remain at your disposal for any further
information and we send our best regards.

Gr. Uff. Dott. Ugo Picarelli
Founder and Managing Director
Mediterranean Exchange of Archaeological Tourism
Via Roma, 226 - 84121 Salerno
ph.  +39.089.253170 
mob. +39.335.5600902